Driving instructors

Belly

Tuesday, 5th March 2013 9:38pm by Belly

Hi,

Does anyone have any recommendations for really good driving instructors in the Bath area? I failed my test here in London and am moving to Bath on Saturday. Need to pass asap!

Thanks!

Belly xx

Replies (9)

Twinkle

Twinkle 3 years ago

I learnt with the aa driving school. They were very good.

Anastasia Ramsay

sliva-a 3 years ago

I failed my test three times (!!!) before I found Rich from www.stallarddrivingschool.co.uk/ Excellent instructor - highly recommended He works locally and knows very well Bristol and Chippenham test centers. Good luck!

MaddsL

MaddsL 3 years ago

Hi, try Paddy Hinton I've heard he's really good.

Natalie

Natalie 3 years ago

Try gblearners.co.uk 07866992432 fab instructors n really reasonable rates. Good luck

Debra Pasco

Goldberry 3 years ago

I'm learning at the moment with RED, the instructor is called Aaron and he's lovely - was very nervous when I started last autumn as I've never had a driving lesson before, but it was about time I learned at the grand age of 35 and he's been great. Really recommend him!

Wife_of_Bath

Wife_of_Bath 3 years ago

Mark Melbourne taught me to drive about three years ago - very patient and reassuring! I seem to remember he was less expensive than some of the big driving schools, but I'm not sure what the going rate is now. www.melbourneschoolofmotoring.co.uk

Natalie

Natalie 3 years ago

Jose is a really good local instructor too, 2 of my friends past first time with him, his numer is 07740291999

Hel

Hel 3 years ago

Also, try Caroline's School of Motoring, Bath - a very patient, female instructor!

New_mum30

New_mum30 3 years ago

My brother in law Jason Bryan is a driving instructor. Nice & calm!! You can reach him on: 07814 708496. I have recommended friends in the past who have gone on to pass their tests. Good luck!

your reply here

You need a Bath Mums account to comment (it's free!)

Log on Join us

Important: Submissions to this page are subject to our Acceptable Use Policy and should not contain libellous, defamatory, racist, profane or otherwise incendiary content. Do not include personal details or advertisements. We reserve the right to remove content deemed unsuitable - no discussion will be entered into.

9 members are following this topic

Only just discovered Bath Mums?

Join now

Local Advertising
Bath Mums is also on: