Cleaner Required-Molly maids or swiss maid?

Bathmummy

Monday, 4th March 2013 1:54pm by Bathmummy

I am looking for a cleaner. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Replies (6)

meyrick1971

meyrick1971 3 years ago

Hi, I have an advert in the household classified, have a look, references can be provided and all my contact details are there.

NewtoKnitting

NewtoKnitting 3 years ago

I can highly recommend Trish, PM Cleaning Services - reliable, efficient, trustworthy. Tried a number of cleaners in Bath, but PM Cleaning has been the most reliable & nicest to deal with. Trish's tel is 07746 662641

mammadiluca

mammadiluca 3 years ago

Don't go for Molly Maid. We used them a couple of years ago and it was a total disaster - I ended up spending more time cleaning up after they had been in than I would have done if I'd just done the cleaning myself! Also really unreliable with when they should have been going into the house, turning up more often than we'd asked for then demanding payment. A really bad and stressful experience, but other people may have had more positive experiences recently!

MrsMop

MrsMop 3 years ago

Hi, I am an independent cleaner, available now. My details are on the classifieds board under household services. Call me if I can be of any help.

RobynH

RobynH 3 years ago

I'm sorry to say that we were also disappointed with Molly Maid. And despite voicing our disappointment and keeping them on for another month to give them a fair chance, there was no improvement, so we decided not to continue with their service.

Nina Parks

Nina Parks 3 years ago

Yes Molly Maid is not very perfect i think This is my cleaner www.lordsofcleaning.com/ the girl in this company is absolutely amazing cleaner.

your reply here

You need a Bath Mums account to comment (it's free!)

Log on Join us

Important: Submissions to this page are subject to our Acceptable Use Policy and should not contain libellous, defamatory, racist, profane or otherwise incendiary content. Do not include personal details or advertisements. We reserve the right to remove content deemed unsuitable - no discussion will be entered into.

6 members are following this topic

Only just discovered Bath Mums?

Join now

Local Advertising
Bath Mums is also on: