Looking for a cleaner

Funkidoo

Tuesday, 26th February 2013 12:58pm by Funkidoo

I'm looking for a weekly cleaner in Weston starting in April for 2 hours a week and I'm struggling to find independent cleaners (i.e. not part of a franchise). Does anyone know of a good one that charges £10 or less. I always struggle a bit with paying someone more than I'd earn per hour as a childminder...

Replies (7)

Kabrown

Kabrown 3 years ago

Hi,
I can recommend Glenna who runs a team of cleaners but is not a franchise. She does 2 hours a week for us in Oldfield Park, and it is always spotless - so nice to come home to! We are moving to Weston and she said she covers that area too. They work in teams of 2 or 3, but charge per hour as if for 1 cleaner. And Glenna is lovely to boot... her number is: 07831645864, tell her Katie recommended her.
Good luck!

DottyM

DottyM 3 years ago

Hi. I'm looking for someone too & can offer another point of view. We used Glenna's service for a while, but unfortunately found it v unreliable. She is lovely & when she comes herself, the place is done brilliantly. However, we found that when other girls came, it wasn't as thorough a job & unfortunately there were a couple of occasions when they were v late or didn't turn up at all with no explanation. I think the prob is that she has become so popular through being recommended on here! A couple of friends also found the same thing.

louise toghill

louise toghill 3 years ago

hi i am a self employed cleaner i charge £10 per hour i have good references louise 01225851165 or 07989187821

louise toghill

hi i am a childminder looking for a child or two to join my little two year old i look after i work mon tue wed thu fri and saturdasy on occassions £4.50 per hour can pick up and drop off your child or children 07989187821 or 01225851165

meyrick1971

meyrick1971 3 years ago

Hi, my name is Trish from PM Cleaning Services, I run a team of cleaners and we are an independent company. I have an advert on the household classified on this site and can provide references

NewtoKnitting

NewtoKnitting 3 years ago

I can highly recommend Trish & PM Cleaning Service - very reliable, efficient and trustworthy. (we tried a number of cleaners in Bath before, none as good as Trish

louise toghill

Hi my name is louise i have some spare time and am good at cleaning £10 per hour call louise 01225851165 or 07989187821

your reply here

You need a Bath Mums account to comment (it's free!)

Log on Join us

Important: Submissions to this page are subject to our Acceptable Use Policy and should not contain libellous, defamatory, racist, profane or otherwise incendiary content. Do not include personal details or advertisements. We reserve the right to remove content deemed unsuitable - no discussion will be entered into.

6 members are following this topic

Only just discovered Bath Mums?

Join now

Local Advertising
Bath Mums is also on: