Little Scribbles Nursery , Charlcombe Lane Bath

Laceylou

Tuesday, 5th February 2013 1:49pm by Laceylou

Hi does anyone have any experience of what Little Scribbles is like ?
My son is 4 and just missed out going to school last September.

Thanks

Replies (7)

Happyshopper

Happyshopper 3 years ago

Hi,
My son who is 3, has been going there since he was 2 and loves it. The staff are lovely with the children.

Laceylou

Laceylou 3 years ago

Hi,

Thanks for replying, we are going tomorrow for a look around .

hannah h

hannah h 3 years ago

LaceyLou, Hope your visit was good...
My son was happy at Scribblers. They are pretty small - 15 or so children which means its like a large extended family. The setting within a mini wood is lovely and the staff liked children!

Laceylou

Laceylou 3 years ago

Thank you that's great to know. Had to move visit to Friday as he's poorly. He used to attend Norland Nursery which is good but we felt more for younger children. Good here nice reviews.

Lor

Lor 3 years ago

My son is two and a half and loves going t Little Scribbers. I have found the staff to be really helpful and enthusistic and they always seem to do a great variety of things with the children. The children can also go outside as and when they want to which is nice. I would definately recommend the nursery.

Laceylou

Laceylou 3 years ago

Great thank you all

mummy of one

mummy of one 3 years ago

Hi Laceylou,
Have you thought about Apple Tree Day Nursery on Spring Lane? Its just round the corner from Little Scribblers and is just FAB! Lots of great reviews on here too! My daughter goes there and loves it! The staff are the just lovely too!

your reply here

You need a Bath Mums account to comment (it's free!)

Log on Join us

Important: Submissions to this page are subject to our Acceptable Use Policy and should not contain libellous, defamatory, racist, profane or otherwise incendiary content. Do not include personal details or advertisements. We reserve the right to remove content deemed unsuitable - no discussion will be entered into.

4 members are following this topic

Only just discovered Bath Mums?

Join now

Local Advertising
Bath Mums is also on: