Sometimes being a parent is scary. We started Bath Mums to make it a little easier.
If you take a bunch of people who live in the same area and give them a place to connect with others to find stuff out about the place they live, then you have Bath Mums.
Started by one mum and now relied on by many, we're a friendly community of families living in and around the vibrant city of Bath, covering the BA1, BA2 and BA3 postcodes.
With oodles of stuff about things to do with your kids, events that are on as well as useful information on schools/nurseries and all the different classes for babies right the way up to teenagers, Bath Mums is a busy place. There are now 24,379 pages of information.
Forever free, honest and open
Our site works because the lovely people who use it are wonderful at sharing their knowledge, recommendations and supporting each other. Where else could you possibly find a dishy landscape gardener, meet Russian women, bake cakes or talk nipples?
We have mums, dads, grandparents, people with kids and people without using the site so whether you live in Bath or are considering moving here, chances are our community can help.
Most of all Bath Mums is a strictly zero-agenda site. We have no political, religious or other affiliations and all are welcome here.
Can you help?
Bath Mums has been, and always will be, a free community resource. We don't take outside funding or grants and rely on local advertising to keep going.
You're already helping just by being here. Here's more ways:
- Say to a friend “Have you been on Bath Mums? It's gert lush.”
- Help a stranger on our Chat pages.
- Give us a plug on your website or blog.
- Arrange a meet-up. So many friendships have started here, let's make more.
- Write for us! Tell a story, share a peculiar skill or just prove your Bathonian-ness. Contributors get full credit and maybe even a little local fame.
- Ask a business to buy an ad. With 17,227 hyperlocal readers and prices starting at £6 per month, they'll think you're a marketing genius. You get kudos, they make sales, we pay the rent.
Thanks again for using Bath Mums. We love having you here.